Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Ramto isn’t the smartest guy in the Universe. He enjoys finding troubles - and solving them, but when woke up on a spaceship it was too much even for him. Alone on the ship he had no idea how to pilot, among heaps of weird devices created by a schizophrenic engineer.
Tardy is a quest about fiddling with computers, terminals gadgets and other hi-tech scrap of all sorts. Deal with crazy machines, solve the mystery of the crew disappearance and help Ramto to come back home!
- Do you like conspiracy theories? Start making them up then! The crew is gone, the ship seems to hate you, the Galaxy is engulfed by war and is teeming with traitors.
- Haven’t cried for a while? You’re going to see children dying, characters murdered, and the ending will make you weep (well, not all of you, but still).
- Feel carsick wearing VR-glasses? You won’t need them to immerse into the game. All the buttons, switches and terminals are as good as real.
- Enjoy playing quests but tired of find-the-item and run-around-the-location things? If you don’t want to combine banana peel to a hammer in your inventory, Tardy is the game you’ve been looking for!
- Pixel art still doesn’t make you cry blood? Wonderful! Moreover, ours is pleasing to the eye. Just like our music is pleasing to the ear.
- Tardy costs a bit more than the average sandwich. We can’t believe you haven’t bought it yet!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Just Adventure||Windows||Mar 30, 2018||B+||83|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||Apr 16, 2018||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.