DescriptionThe second TMNT game for the Game Boy brings more of the same action that we saw in the first. The story is basically unchanged. Shredder and Krang have an evil plot to take over the world, and have kid-napped April. You have to guide the four turtles to rescue her and save the day.
Back from the Sewers features 6 side-scrolling levels. In between levels, you are treated to bonus games that allow you to increase your health meter or rescue captured turtles.
The music in the game is a surprisingly accurate rendition of the music found in the cartoon series. This is also one of the first Game Boy games to feature digitized speech.
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Back from the Sewers" -- In-game title
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2" -- Japanese title
- "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles II: Back From The Sewers" -- European title
- "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles: Back from the Sewers" -- European in-game title
- "ティーンエージ ミュータント ニンジャ タートルズ 2" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Reptiles
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
- Setting: City - New York
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licensees
- Theme: Ninjas
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamePro (US)||Dec, 1991||5 out of 5||100|
|Play Time||Mar, 1992||81 out of 100||81|
|Video Games||Feb, 1992||81 out of 100||81|
|Total! (Germany)||Feb, 1995||2 out of 6||80|
|Power Play||Feb, 1992||79 out of 100||79|
|Player One||Sep, 1992||78 out of 100||78|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Apr, 1992||8 out of 12||67|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Jan, 1992||20 out of 40||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.