Not an American user?
DescriptionThe Manhattan Project is a sequel to Mutant Ninja Turtles II. The third game in the series is very similar to the second one, being a Double Dragon-style brawler. The player selects one of the turtle protagonists who must then fight his way through the stages, taking out as many Foot Soldiers as possible, confronting and defeating the bosses, and finally facing Shredder. As opposed to the previous game, the turtle protagonists have each their unique powers.
There are no promo images for this game
- "TMNT 3" -- common abbreviation
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Manhattan Project" -- Japanese title
- "ティーンエージ ミュータント ニンジャ タートルズ 2 ザ マンハッタン プロジェクト" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Reptiles
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
- Setting: City - New York
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licensees
- Theme: Ninjas
|Nintendo Land||2003||88 out of 100||88|
|Good-Evil.net||Jan 13, 2009||5 out of 6||83|
|Questicle.net||Oct 04, 2013||B+||83|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Dec 10, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Retro Game Age||Sep 02, 2011||8 out of 10||80|
|Classic-games.net||May 11, 2018||8 out of 10||80|
|Hardcore Gaming 101||2000||8 out of 10||80|
|PixlBit||Aug 25, 2012||80|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Feb, 1992||30 out of 40||75|
|The Video Game Critic||Jun 15, 2004||B||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe first TMNT game wasn't titled as such in Japan, instead the NES port of the arcade game (which was renumbered II in the west) got to keep it's title as the first in the series. So because there was already a TMNT 2 in the US, but not in Japan, it got numbered differently in the different regions.
Related Web Sites
- Video review of NES accessories (WARNING: Laguage) (The Angry Video Game Nerd, James Rolfe, reviews some NES accessories and some associated games, including the Roll & Rocker and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle III: The Manhattan Project on NES.)
Mumm-Ra (410) added Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project (NES) on Mar 09, 2003
Credits (15 people)