Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)"Theory of Fear" is a visual novel combining “slice of life” and “dark fantasy” genres.
In the daytime, the main heroine is an ordinary girl, a first-year university student, who does an evening job in a café. At night, in her dreams, she visits another world with extraordinary guys, who start pursuing her.
At first, she makes little account of her dreams, thinking they’re no more than vivid fantasies, but the more she drowns into them, the clearer her realization of the Midworld’s reality becomes – it exists and those who live there aren’t going to leave her alone…
- The novel consists of 12 chapters.
- There are 6 characters in the game: one main heroine and 5 guys, with whom the girl can form relationships.
- 12 different endings, which depend on the player’s choice during the game.
- A system of bonuses, which can be exchanged for different pieces of additional content in the Secret Room (interesting stories from the game world, “secret” biographies of the characters and so on).
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Theory of Fear (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.