Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)People are no more.
In the world devoid of human life our sentient machines are left to simulate the life they once knew. With no one to watch them, the swarm of flying drones built for one purpose - race - compete each into eternity other across various landscapes and settings.
Thick Air drone design is inspired by automobile era of late XX century.
- Physics-driven flight model, no BS! Get a gamepad handy.
- Split-screen multiplayer - challenge your best friend, see how that friendship holds up.
- Brutal and unforgiving AI!
- Various race modes.
- Headbanging soundtrack!
- VR support (completely optional) - both HTC Vive and Oculus Rift have been tested to work perfectly.
- HOTAS (actually any DirectInput device) and Vive motion controllers support.
What we got planned
- Online multiplayer - coming soon!
- Drone visual and (optional) performance damage
- Performance tuning
- Visual customization (paint it pink) and upgrades (put a spoiler on it)
- Community-introduced features - we're listening to your every word!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.