DescriptionThrillville: Off the Rails is an amusement park simulator and is the sequel to the original title Thrillville.
Uncle Mortimer returns to aid you with his brand new Woah Coaster pieces which allow the player to build coasters with massive jumps, ring or fire and spinning blades into their coaster.
The main plot line is that Globo-Joy, the rival park owners and main antagonist from the first game, are trying to destroy the good name of Thrillville by putting saboteurs in your park.
The only way to solve the mystery is to help solve your guests' problems by building new rides and coasters or beat challengers to your games.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Thrillville: Verrückte Achterbahn" -- German title
- "Thrillville: Le Parc En Folie " -- French title
- "Thrillville: Fuori dai Binari" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Xbox 360||Nov 01, 2007||8.2 out of 10||82|
|IGN||PlayStation 2||Oct 17, 2007||7.8 out of 10||78|
|GameSpot||PSP||Nov 05, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|XBox Front||Xbox 360||Oct 27, 2007||74 out of 100||74|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Wii||Oct 28, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||Xbox 360||Dec, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpy||PSP||Oct 22, 2007||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation 2||Dec, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Revolution||Xbox 360||Nov 09, 2007||B-||67|
|Game Shark||Xbox 360||Nov 12, 2007||B-||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Thrillville: Off the Rails (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Thrillville: Off the Rails (Article in the open encyclopedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Thrillville: Off the Rails.)