Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Thrillville: Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: "WHOA!" Players build these incredible "WHOA Coasters" to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning rings of fire and more.
But the new fun doesn't stop there. Off the Rails features 34 playable multiplayer minigames, 15 all-new theme areas, over 40 thrill rides, a new story that ties together more than 100 missions, and social interaction with park guest that's better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?
- An entirely unique version built from the ground up to take full advantage of the Nintendo DS touch-screen capabilities.
- Use the stylus in innovative ways to develop roller coasters with the flick of your wrist.
- Play one of the 7 new minigames designed specifically for the Nintendo DS:
- Air Hockey - Use the stylus to move your paddle and knock the puck into the other player's goal zone!
- Donkey Derby - Use the stylus to shoot the balls into the holes. Score three balls in a row and you'll have the option to block an opponent or give yourself a boost! The more you score, the further your donkey will travel!
- Frantic Fishing - Use the stylus to drag and sort the colored fish into their respective water tanks. Drag the rainbow-colored fish in any tank to score big points!
- Sparkle Pop - Use the stylus to throw darts at the balloons on the top screen! Hit Usagi-san for big points!
- Thrill Hoopz - Use the stylus to drag and throw the ball into the Hoopz to score. Get the Gold balls into the net for big points!
- Putt-A-Hole - Use the stylus to align the putter and then putt the ball into the hole for a hole-in-one! Pink balls are worth big points!
- Whack-a-Wombat - Use the stylus to whack the wombats. But beware of the Evil Platypuses! They'll cost you points if you accidentally hit them!
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.