DescriptionIn Time Mysteries: Inheritance you play as Vivien Ambrose, a scientist like her father. One night, she goes to visit her father and finds him in the company of a mysterious stranger — and, suddenly, they both disappear in front of her eyes. Vivien decides to rescue her father, but, in order to do so, she needs to discover some very old family secrets and travel through many time periods in search of seven magic rings. During her quest, she has the help of many ancestors of the Ambrose family, and of a talking crystal ball aptly named "Ball".
Most of the game consists of hidden object scenes, but there are also inventory puzzles, a number of "spot-the-difference" puzzles, and a few others. A skip button and a hint button are available as well if you get stuck in some scene. Finally, if a particular hidden object scene is deemed too hard, you can opt instead to play a block matching game to have a random object crossed off your list.
- "Time Mysteries: L'Héritage" -- French Title
- " Time Mysteries: La stirpe" -- Italian Title
- "Time Mysteries: El Legado" -- Spanish title
- "Time Mysteries: De Nalatenschap" -- Netherlands Title
- "Time Mysteries: Arvet" -- Swedish title
- "Time Mysteries: Arven" -- Danish title
- " Time Mysteries: A Herança" -- Portuguese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Tower of Hanoi puzzle
- Genre: Tile matching puzzle (creation)
- Mastermind variants
- Protagonist: Female
- Setting: City - London
- Setting: Medieval Europe
- Time Mysteries series
|This is not really a hidden object game||Windows||piltdown_man (175220)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Time Mysteries: Inheritance (official website)