Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Twinstick PlatformingYou play as Weldon, a robot of small stature but big heart. Weldon gets captured by an evil entity called ARC. Upon capture Weldon is cast to the mechanized core of an ancient planet. Stranded on this eerie and hostile world, Weldon must stage a heroic escape in order to survive!
- Rocket Jumping: Master the physics of rocket-jumping to traverse intricate 3D environments. Connect your rockets to add momentum in any direction. There's no speed limit, and No Jump Button!
- Seven Environments: Journey from the molten core of the planet all the way to outer space. Travel across seven vibrant worlds, through 65+ levels with epic backdrops, shifting camera angles, and unique play mechanics.
- Robo-Bosses: Face-off with seven epic boss battles for the ultimate test of your rocket-jumping skills.
- Leaderboards: Tinertia saves your best times and scores on global leaderboards. Compete with your friends for level times, or take on the best in the world for any game mode.
- Replay System: Every leaderboard score has a replay. Watch any run while changing the camera angle, zoom, or playback speed. Relive close calls and epic moments in slow-mo!
- Boss Rush Mode: Take on each boss in Weldon’s escape, with only one life, to earn a spot on the leaderboards.
- Speed Run Mode: Run a World from start to boss-battle to compete on the speed-run leaderboards.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamegravy||Windows||Sep 10, 2015||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Jun 25, 2017||6.4 out of 10||64|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tinertia (official website)
PlayStation 4 Credits