Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
"TINY METAL Is The Modern Successor To Advance Wars."- Kotaku
Welcome back to the world of TINY METAL, Commander!
TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE puts you in the boots of three unique commanders bonded by fate, each with their own squads to command and strengthen up on their quest to put an end to a new mysterious, rising threat.
Blaze through an exciting new TINY METAL story campaign and deliver devastating destruction to the opposing evil forces across open fields, mountain ranges, icy tundras and through the air.
Utilise the turn based strategy mechanics to outsmart your foe, capture and hold key resources such as factories and get your squad strategically placed to deliver high damage FOCUS FIRE attacks to help turn the tide of each battle.
Each commander has a special ability that can be activated to grant your squad additional stat boosts, from increased range, defence and more for when the fight gets heated.
It’s time to gear up and move out.
- Battle across a single player campaign story featuring an astounding soundtrack by Tomoki Miyoshi and fully voice acted characters that bring the epic story to life.
- Choose between the Japanese and English voice cast to enjoy the experience any way you like
- Master over 23 unique units and adapt your strategy on the field of battle.
- Freely travel the world map on land or air to discover secret unlockables to expand your map and music libraries.
- Take on new and intense scenarios across a wide variety of maps in SKIRMISH MODE.
- Take the fight online and test your strategies and squad against your friends and the rest of the world.
- Explore the METALPEDIA to take your strategies to the next level and get the most out of each unit and battle situation.
See you all on the battlefield!
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "タイニーメタル 虚構の帝国" -- Japanese spelling
- "Tiny Metal: Kyokō no Teikoku" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Way Too Many Games||Nintendo Switch||Jul 17, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|4Players.de||Windows||Jul 12, 2019||80 out of 100||80|
|Video Chums||Nintendo Switch||Jul 29, 2019||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.