DescriptionTommy's Twenty-One is a single player blackjack game. It is entirely keyboard controlled and features four variations of the game:
- Blackjack also known as American Twenty-One
- Seven and One-Half, also known as Flapjack or Italian Pontoon
- Nine, also known as Macao
- Pontoon, also known as British Twenty-One
The game features:
- A demo mode where the game plays itself
- A speed control which shortens the time the on-screen messages are displayed
- A Peekaboo mode which reveals the top card of the deck, often considered cheating in the real world, this option is only available in the demo mode.
- Witty comments from the dealer at the end of each hand
- A Cardcount mode, considered cheating in casinos
- Changeable border colours and command line switches that will force either monochrome or colour displays and/or start the game with sound off
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.