DescriptionToonTastic is a compilation of games and cartoons. This product comes on two double sided DVDs and contains nineteen games for the pc, each based on one of Cartoon Network's shows, together with six cartoons.
Disc One contains these cartoons: Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends: Dinner Is Swerved; Ben 10: Lucky Girl; My Gym Partner’s a Monkey; and Shark Attack/Me Adam You Jake together with the following games;
- Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends: Door To Door - This is a Concentration type of game in which the player has to open doors and find matching pairs of friends within a time limit.
- Ben 10: Get It Together - This is a set of seven simple jigsaws featuring various cartoon characters that are on the DVD
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: The Fright Before Christmas. Santa's home is invaded by bad toys. The team of Billy, Mandy & Grim help by shooting the bad toys and collecting the bits. The player can swap between characters and at the end of the level they can upgrade the weapons
- Courage The Cowardly Dog: Nightmare Vacation - A top down shooter. Muriel has been captured by natives and lava monsters. This is a job for Courage The Cowardly Dog who flies in and zaps the baddies with snowballs
- Johnny Bravo: Whuzzat - Johnny Bravo is on a TV show called 'Whuzzat' which is a Simon kind of game. The game is played on a 3x3 grid where each cell has a picture and a sound associated with it. the game lights a sequence of cells which the player has to replicate. This process is repeated until the player makes an error at which point their/Johnny Bravo's prize is revealed
- Dexter’s Laboratory: Red Eye Fight - a sort of Space Invaders game. Dexter moves left/right across the bottom of the screen shooting bouncing red eyeballs
- Camp Lazlo: Paintcan Panic - The player uses the arrow keys to control Lazlo who is running around the screen with a paint pot. As he runs he spills paint. The objective is to cover a specified percentage of the screen in order to advance to the next level. If caught Lazlo loses paint from his pot and may be unable to complete the level.
- Codename Kids Next Door: Tummy Trouble - An odd top down shooter. Grandma Stuffem is making the world's kids too fat. The objective is to enter her lair, fight through multiple rooms populated with hostile food items and stop her. The mouse is used to aim the weapon and the arrow keys navigate.
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: Candy Factory - The machine in the Candy Factory has malfunctioned. The player must shoot the right coloured sweet into the right barrel to make sweets.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: Zap To It. The player can play as either character Billy has made a mess but it can be cleaned up before his dad gets home using a magic spell. Along the bottom of the screen are a series of arrows, as each symbol reaches the window on the right the player has to press the corresponding arrow key
- Megas XLR: Chase Masters - This is a bit like an old fashioned race game that you'd find on a Spectrum or C64. It's a top down keyboard controlled racer
- Cow and Chicken: Ballet Parking - Using their car the player has to crash into other cars so that they end up in their correct parking bays within the time limit
- Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends: Wilt’s Wash’N’Swoosh - A basketball game but instead of putting balls through hoops the player is putting washing into front loading washing machines
- Samurai Jack: Code Of The Samurai. A platform runny, jumpy, fighty game set underground. When a level is completed the player gets a code which they can use when they replay/restart the game
- Codename Kids Next Door: Code Breaker - another Simon style game. The kids are chasing a baddie down a tunnel. They need to enter the code to open the door, when they do they see the baddie just as he closes another door so they need to enter the code to open the door, when they do they see the baddie just as he closes another door .........
- Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi: Dish It Out. One of the girls is really messy and has let the bands van fill up with mouldy left over food. The girls decide to clean the van with 'The Power Of Rock'. As the music plays the food leaves the van heading towards a bin, each piece of food is either green, blue or pink. Along the bottom of the screen are three turntables coloured likewise. As a piece of food nears the bin it can be made to jump in by clicking on the correct record
- The Powerpuff Girls: Snowball Crush- Mojo-Jojo is trying to cause an avalanche by sending big snowballs down a hill at a ski village. The player, who can play as any of the three girls, zaps the snowballs with laser vision
- I Am Weasel: Beat The Heat - Guide an ice-cream van to the crowds of waiting customers, one slight problem - the driver can only turn left. Oh! and you don't have a vendors license so avoid the police.
- Ben 10: Power Splash - Ben's friend is captured by some baddies on a motor boat. ben gives chase first as a fish and then as a giant wasp
There are no promo images for this game
- "Toon Tastic: 19 PC Games Plus 6 Bonus Cartoons – Twin Pack " -- Full tag-lined title
- "Cartoon Network: Toon Tastic" -- Front panel of keep case
Part of the Following Groups
- Ben 10 licensees
- Concentration / Memory variants
- Dexter's Laboratory licensees
- Ed, Edd n Eddy licensees
- Gameplay feature: "Simon says"
- Genre: Fixed-screen shoot 'em up
- Genre: Jigsaw puzzle
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
- Powerpuff Girls licensees
- Samurai Jack licensees
- Space Invaders variants
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy licensees
- Theme: Christmas
- Theme: Street racing
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.