Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Touring Karts takes maximum advantage of the possibilities of VR by reinventing KART-type races in the midst of chaos full of action and surprises.
- Up-to 8 players Online Multiplayer support with no waiting times. You will be training against the AI meanwhile your rivals enter the circuit.
- 3 Online Game Modes: Unique Daily Cups, Custom Play with your Friends and Random Play.
- Story-based Mode with more than 500 original challenges (+120h to complete) with collectible prizes. It can be completed in Single Player or Multiplayer Mode.
- Craft up-to 45 new power-ups by combining the ones you already have and surprise your rivals!
- Power-ups originally designed to be used in VR, can also be enjoyed on non-VR platforms.
- 3 views to choose that are specifically designed for VR: One free of dizziness, a classic one in 3rd person and the more immersive first-person view.
- 22 tracks and 30 customizable cars, all inspired in Formula 1 tracks and teams.
- Multiple Controls Compatibility: FFB steering wheels, motion simulators, VR controls with hand movement detection, classic controls, 3dRudder, etc.
- Quick Race Mode with all cars and tracks available from the get-go.
VR Parks and ArcadesIf you are the owner of VR park visit the web of the game for more details
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Dec 24, 2019||80|
|Way Too Many Games||PlayStation 4||Jan 15, 2020||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Touring Karts (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.