Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Train Fever is a railroad-focused business simulation game. In other words, it's a modern-day Transport Tycoon with procedural content and a sophisticated city simulation.
"It’s the year 1850, and there are great times ahead! Establish a transport company and be its manager. Build infrastructure such as railways and stations, purchase transportation vehicles and manage lines. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically.
Train Fever runs on an engine specifically developed for this game. The engine has a great innovative scope and is specialized in procedural content and urban simulation. A key point is the fact that there is no grid that game objects have to be aligned to, allowing for a great degree of freedom.
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrain with realistic dimensions
- Advanced passenger simulation
- Dynamically simulated urban development
- Procedurally generated buildings
- No grid - that is, the game world is not limited to 90 (or 45) degree angles
- Vehicles from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Passenger and freight transport
- Achievements and experience points
- Detailed 3D graphics
- Freely adjustable zoom factor
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Sep 04, 2014||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Sep 28, 2014||78 out of 100||78|
|Everyeye.it||Windows||Sep 23, 2014||7.5 out of 10||75|
|4Players.de||Windows||Sep 11, 2014||74 out of 100||74|
|Gaming Nexus||Windows||Sep 23, 2014||6.5 out of 10||65|
|CGMagazine / Comics and Gaming Magazine||Windows||Mar 13, 2015||6 out of 10||60|
|Darkstation||Windows||Nov 05, 2014||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Train Fever (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.