Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Transcripted is a mixture of two incredibly addictive and vastly popular casual gaming styles: the dual-stick shooter and the match three puzzle game. In Transcripted players take control of the Nano Probe, a microscopic apparatus used to combat disease. With the aid of a skill tree that improves ship equipment, health, shields and the Nano Probe’s arsenal of upgradeable weapons, players must successfully navigate through hordes of deadly pathogens to destroy the disease’s pseudo-DNA as it twines perilously on its endless path to infection. Along the way players must defeat gigantic boss colonies the pathogen has evolved with the sole purpose of stopping the Nano Probe from completing its mission. Difficulty levels of both puzzle and shooting segments can be adjusted independently to suit every play style, making Transcripted an amazingly replayable experience.
- Twin stick shooter meets “match three” puzzles for addictive, tactical and fast-paced action
- Many weapon and ship upgrades allow players almost limitless customization options for their Nano Probe
- Beautifully rendered microscopic environments with animated backgrounds showing various areas of the body as the infection spreads
- Difficulty levels of both puzzle and shooting aspects of the game can be adjusted independently
- 25 core campaign missions, and 5 Challenge levels for scoring competition
- Players are rewarded for skill shots and huge combos with experience points that can then be used to purchase weapon and ship upgrades
- Memorable, ambient score
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "トランスクリプティッド" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Switch Player||Nintendo Switch||Dec 18, 2017||4 out of 5||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Transcripted (official website)