DescriptionTravian is a browser-based game that takes you back to a time where there's a war going on between the Romans, Gauls and Teutons.
The player can choose one of the three nations and starts off as a leader of a small town, gradually growing into an enormous city filled to the brim with a collection of soldiers and buildings. Use the forces of your virtual army to conquer other towns owned by real players. Through quests, the village is slowly upgraded and gains additional resources and troops.
Each side has its own advantage in combat. The Romans possess natural skill in building and co-ordination. The Gauls have a high expertise in defense and cavalry. And the Teutons are the strongest and most feared of all of the tribes.
Next to the base version of the game, which is free to play, users can also upgrade to the Plus or the Gold version of the game for a fee.
- Waiting loop for constructions
- Resource pre-calculation
- Larger map
- Archive and sorting function for reports and messages
- Sorting function for the marketplace
- Report filter
- Extended combat simulator
- Freely definable direct links
- Graphical statistics
- Central village overview
- Production bonus for lumber/clay/iron/crop
- Attack/Defense bonus
- Complete construction orders and research at once
- NPC Merchant
- "Travian: Legends" -- New name after update to version 4.4
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||May 14, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Travian (Official game website)
Arejarn (5287) added Travian (Browser) on Jul 01, 2008
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.