DescriptionYou must save the Aquadome! But is it in more danger from an inside traitor, or a vicious sea monster? As a famous inventor and scientist, you will use your inventions and skills to save the day.
- "Seastalker - You and the Ultramarine Bioceptor - An Infocom Junior Adventure" -- Tag-lined title ("You" is replaced with the player's typed in name)
- "Seastalker: Dive Deep into Danger" -- Tag-lined title
- "Sea Quest" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the TRS-80 CoCo release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Easter EggsTry typing in "kick me", and the game will respond "That sounds like a sign you could wear on your back."
GraphicsSeastalker slightly broke away from Infocom's all text standard, by featuring a radar screen on the sub that would be displayed at the top of the screen while the game text would be windowed at the bottom.
MilestoneSeastalker was the last Infocom game to be released in a folio edition.
Quality assuranceSeastalker was beta-tested by a 6th grade class in Erving, Massachusetts; the class which included future indie RPG designer Jared A. Sorensen.
Information also contributed by Jared Sorensen and Ricky Derocher
Related Web Sites
- Infocom homepage (At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Seastalker.)