DescriptionAs the half-human half-cyborg flying machine of the title, you are faced with 28 levels to clear of enemies. The gameplay is horizontally scrolling. Your unit is able to fly and then hold at a certain level in space. Defeated enemies often release gems, which can be collected towards power-ups. These include more powerful or multi-directional firing.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Atomic Robo-Kid Special" -- PC Engine title
- "Arcade Archives: Atomic Robo-Kid" -- Nintendo Switch / PlayStation 4 title
- "アーケードアーカイブス アトミックロボキッド" -- Japanese Nintendo Switch / PlayStation 4 spelling
- "アトミックロボキッド スペシャル" -- Japanese PC Engine spelling
- "アトミックロボキッド" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Defunct Games||Feb 07, 2009||A||100|
|1UP!||Mar 07, 2008||91 out of 100||91|
|PC Engine Gamer||Aug, 2011||875 out of 1000||88|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Feb, 1990||10 out of 12||83|
|Joystick (French)||Apr, 1990||80 out of 100||80|
|Pixel-Heroes.de||Nov, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Power Play||Apr, 1990||71 out of 100||71|
|Génération 4||Mar, 1990||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.