DescriptionTurn It Around is a compilation game of 24 mini-games, each with their own set of goals. To complete them, the player must use the stylus on the touch screen to turn a wheel, each will test the players speed, power and technique for each. The games are:
- Arkanoid - The classic block and paddle game based on Breakout.
- Elevator Action - Turn the wheel left or right to get people to their floor.
- Birdman - Turn the wheel in order to make a bird fly..
- Robo Crush - Turn the wheel to drop a compact crusher onto a robot.
- Golf - Use the touch screen wheel to get the ball onto the green.
- Money Grab - Catch money from the sky while avoiding falling bombs.
- Fishing - Turn the wheel in order to reel in a big fish.
- Skateboard - Try and perform big tricks for a high score.
- Sushi - Turn a conveyor belt to serve customers.
- Bub Bob - Shoot bubbles at monsters.
- Ice Dessert - Make ten snow cones within an allotted time limit.
- Pottery - Keep a bar within an allotted range to make three vases.
- Takoyaki - Turn the wheel to fry food for customers.
- Safe Cracker - A memory game of combinations.
- Cameltry - A take on an arcade classic where you turn a map to get your ball to a certain point while avoiding obstacles.
- Station Guide - Guide a drunk guy to a train station in an allotted time.
- Packed Train - Maintain a balance without getting sick on a train.
- Dragonfly Hunt - Turn the wheel to hypnotize dragonflies in order to catch them.
- Swan Runner - A side scrolling game where you race and avoid obstacles.
- Duck Boat - A racing game where you must be first to make it to the finish line.
- Turning Puzzle - Turn the wheel to fit pieces of a puzzle together.
- Hammer Throw - Try the throw a hammer the farthest.
- Pitch Hitter - Try to hit a home run.
- Umbrella Man - A side scroller where you use the wheel to float above obstacles while avoiding a giant.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamerDad||Sep 02, 2007||60|
|GameZone||Aug 31, 2007||5.7 out of 10||57|
|DS-x2||Aug 13, 2007||5.4 out of 10||54|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2007||4 out of 10||40|
|GamersMark||Apr 01, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
|Deeko||Sep 03, 2007||3.5 out of 10||35|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||Oct 22, 2007||3.5 out of 10||35|
|411mania.com||Sep 27, 2007||3.5 out of 10||35|
|IGN||Aug 28, 2007||3 out of 10||30|
|DS-Extreme||Sep 19, 2007||19 out of 100||19|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.