missing cover art
DescriptionTV Pingame is a combination of Pong and Pinball. The player controls a paddle at the bottom of the screen and must keep the ball in the playing field. Pins in a grid on the screen will bounce the ball less predictably across the play area. If the ball touches the bottom of the screen the player has lost a ball. The goal is to earn a high score. The game can also be played with two players in hot seat mode. The game uses a colour overlay on a black and white screen and features an attract mode.
There are no Arcade user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "TV Pingame" -- Chicago Coin release
- "TV Pin Ball" -- Elcon Industries release
- "TV Flipper" -- Midway release
- "Table Pinball" -- Exidy cocktail release
- "Pinball" -- Diversified Entertainment release
- "Knockout" -- Ramtek prototype title
- "Flipper Ball" -- Cinematronics release
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.