Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Inspired by Terry Cavanagh's Super Hexagon, Twixel has you playing as two independent pixels trying to get as far as possible. Crazily hard and addictive, see how long you can last!
• Ability to control two independent pixels that must avoid all the obstacles coming at them.
• Symmetrical and asymmetrical obstacles pushes players to think on their toes and predict what may be coming.
• Choose between 2D and 3D graphics.
• 3 difficulty levels, 3 Hyper ones and 1 extreme level with over 100 obstacles to avoid. The longer you play, the better you’ll become.
• Levels bounce to the tune of the music, which is done by the fantastic Robin Ogden.
• Ability to share your scores via Facebook or Twitter, with leaderboards coming later in update.
• Controller support (in all game except for if you post to Twitter or Facebook)
• Achievements to be earned throughout all game
• Trading Cards
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Twixel (official website)