Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)THIS IS A STAND ALONE SINGLE PLAYER VERSION OF THE DLC "SHATTERED EMBRACE" for "Two Worlds II" (It does not require the main game and no prior experience with Two Worlds titles is needed, but it is only recommended for experienced RPG Players).
Picking up immediately after the events of "Call of the Tenebrae", you and your companions are stunned when the mythical, long lost Elves suddenly resurface on a remote island! But surprise quickly turns to alarm as the Elves reemergence brings a secret from the past with sinister echoes of the Tenebrae Order’s ancient evil! Now, with evil bearing down on the land and the unity of the races broken, the Shattered Embrace may spell doom for all of Antaloor!
With Dar Pha’s troubled mind assaulted by buried memories of her Elven heritage and an elite strike force of Adramelech’s zealots bearing down on you, you and your friends race to the Elven kingdom of Shadinar, only to find that the truce between Elves, Humans and Orcs has been shattered. In the kingdom of the Elves, seeds of distrust and prejudice planted long ago have borne bitter fruit and evil now wears many unexpected faces…
Explore the Elven kingdom of Shadinar on a vast, tropical island, where sunny, seemingly tranquil beaches are guarded by advanced machines and Elven magic. Pair with the Captain of the Royal guard and play detective in the biggest settlement in Two Worlds history as you investigate a dark plot and a brutal murder that threatens both the Kingdom and the royal family! Travel to lush forests and the steppes to hunt wild beasts outside the city walls for sport and ingredients, but don’t forget to equip yourself for your adventures and pick up side-quests in the bustling merchant port-town of Freehaven. Then, prepare yourself to enter a forbidden dimension, where a blood-red sun casts its sickly light on Hell itself and an ancient, slumbering god begins to stir!
- Hours of thrilling gameplay: Set in an-all new region of Antaloor, Shattered Embrace offers a deep campaign with a wide variety of side quests and missions to undertake.
- New Weapons & Armor: More than 100 new weapons await your hand, from swords and bows to staves and daggers! Choose between 15 new armor sets (over 75 pieces) to protect you from your enemies, whether you’re a wizard or a knight!
- Travel to New Lands… Explore Shadinar, the biggest city in Two Worlds history with four unique, expansive districts and the Elves’ never-before-seen Tropical Island
- …and New Dimensions: For the first time ever, travel to alternate dimensions in the Two Worlds universe, including the Infernal Dimension of Hell!
- A Cast of Characters Like No Other: Old friends return and new allies cleave to your side as you fight against sentient machines, bloodthirsty beasts, demons from hell and renegade deities from centuries past..
- Brand New Guilds: Join one of the brand new guilds and prove yourself worthy! Advance through the ranks to get your hands on unique equipment and weapons.
- Become the Ultimate Alchemist: New alchemy ingredients allow you to create even more powerful elixirs that can enhance your abilities and fighting prowess like never before
- Great Weather and Magic Effects: New special effects and new weather systems and elements await you, both on the island and beyond.
- Over 75 Minutes Of Brand New Music: A new soundtrack propels you along every step of your journey, from the paradise of a tropical beach to the fiery, blood red skies of the Inferno Realm.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace (Stand Alone) (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.