Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
STREWTH! It's time to go back Down Under with this fully remastered version of TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue, the sequel to the best Thylacine Simulator ever. Once again rang, bite, smash and glide your way around the Australian Outback and help the people of the SOUTHERN RIVERS against the evil machinations of the diabolical BOSS CASS.
More rangs, more vehicles, more mechs, more EVERYTHING... in an open world Aussie Adventure. There might even be a few surprises along the way...
- Huge open world to explore, with 18 rangs, and a wide variety of vehicles and mechs.
- Two-player split-screen cart racing
- Improved graphics; including updated shadows, reflections, HD resolutions and 60fps (note that areas of the game will not run at 60fps until optimization has been performed, during the Early Access process)
- Steamworks integration for achievements and leaderboards
Long ago, a great battle was fought. BOSS CASS sought out five mystic talismans, so he could banish every warm blooded creature, to the DREAMING.
But one brave soul stood up to CASS, and thwarted his quest for the talismans. He risked all, in an effort to save his family and friends.
And in the end... he succeeded. CASS was banished for his crimes, and the land was made safe once again. All thanks to to one lone hero...
TY the Tasmanian Tiger.
Now, evil stirs again - the little country town of CURRAWONG is under attack, and a hero is needed once more...
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.