Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
CRIKEY! TY is back with a brand new adventure, in this fully remastered version of TY the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan. Pick up your rangs; pull on your shorts, and prepare to rescue the SOUTHERN RIVERS from a brand new threat - the QUINKAN...
Jump, bite, smash and glide your way around the Australian Outback and be prepared to use rangs like you've never used rangs before!
- Customize your boomerangs - want a multi-flamerang? No Worries! Zappy-megarang? Grouse!
- Learn new close-combat moves, to battle the insidious QUINKAN.
- Take the battle for SOUTHERN RIVERS to the skies in the all new Gunyip (including two-player split screen Gunyip battles).
- Two-player split-screen cart racing with improved handling.
- New HD graphics; including updated shadows, reflections, HD resolutions and 60fps.
- Steamworks integration for achievements and leaderboards.
- For the first time, the game is easily available outside of North America!
Hot on the heels of BUSH RESCUE'S defeat of BOSS CASS and his island nation of CASSOPOLIS, TY and Shazza are whisked back to the dreaming to help the Bunyips fight a new evil… THE QUINKAN!
On their return to the present TY and Shazza are separated and TY ends up SIX MONTHS in the future. And worse still, the QUINKAN invaded SOUTHERN RIVERS, destroyed BURRAMUDGEE and caused BUSH RESCUE to disband. All would have been lost if not for “THE GENERAL”, the military leader that kept the remnants of society together.
Now it’s up to TY to get the band back together, get help from some unusual new allies, and turn back the QUINKAN invasion.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: Night of the Quinkan (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.