Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Typefighters is a competitive multiplayer game where two players battle each other using their typing skills. Its variety of modes does not only emphasise typing speed and correctness, but also other skills like reaction time, sustained attention, creativity, tactics and anticipating the opponents moves. Aside from being a tool to settle arguments on who is the best on a keyboard, the game can also be used for training purposes.
- Show your friends who is the fastest typist!
- 8 modes requiring a variety of skills aside from typing speed and correctness
- Online and LAN multiplayer for two players
- Add your own word lists for additional languages and special challenges
- Adjustable singleplayer opponent
- Customizable color scheme
- Additional benefit of providing typing practice
Additional features of the Steam Edition:
- Matchmaking (but please note that the playerbase is pretty small at the moment)
- Trading Cards
In regards to Multiplayer, the Steam version is fully compatible with the free version. As the serverlist is a Steam exclusive feature however, the other player needs your IP address to connect directly.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Typefighters (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.