Ultima VI: The False Prophet Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - SNES (CA-MX-US):
- Old friends return: Shamino, Dupre, lolo return from Ultima Warriors of Destiny, but this game stands on its own
- Speak with fascinating characters, solve puzzles, and find hundreds of objects
- Features "real time" play. with different day and night activities and working clocks
- Powerful Super NES memory chip provides over 100 hours of playing time
- Long life battery saves play positions
- Variable speed lets you choose how last to read text
- Travel by foot, boat, skiff and balloon
- 8 levels of magic, 48 spells
The False Prophet™
ADAPTED FROM THE HIT PC GAMEIn this, the first Super NES game In the Ultima® series, the Underworld has been destroyed during the rescue of Lord British, and fierce gargoyles have been released! Search for hidden runes while defending shrines from gargoyle attacks. Discover their secret with the magic of the moonstones. Become the key to the salvation of Britannia ! If you've ever played an Ultima game, you'll want to continue with the ultimate test of skill, Ultima: The False Prophet. And if you've never played an Ultima game, it's time to take the challenge!
FOR USE ON YOUR SUPER NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
FOR SALE AND USE IN THE USA, CANADA AND MEXICO ONLY.
Contributed by jean-louis (48742) on Nov 30, 2019.
ULTIMA VI – THE FALSE PROPHET
- A true “world simulation” of huge proportions. Explore it all! Sail upon its waters to distant shores. Converse with hundreds of inhabitants. Examine and use the thousands of objects to be found.
- A first Ultima in the history of the series to be designed entirely on the IBM. Superb graphics and a terrific musical score.
- A climatic conclusion to The Second Trilogy!
Contributed by Jeanne (76385) on Oct 07, 2002.
UNCOVER THE MYSTERY OF THE GARGOYLES!
The action begins immediately as you, the Avatar, find yourself in the clutches of horrifying gargoyles! These evil creatures have attacked Britannia and you alone can stop them.
But there’s more to Ultima VI than just killing monsters. As your actions advance the story, you learn about the gargoyle race and soon realize that the invaders aren’t mindlessly evil – they’re fighting to save their race and to right an ancient wrong. In Ultima VI, things are not always as they appear..and evil is not so easily defined.
- Stunning full-color graphics and vivid animations
- Captivating original musical scores
- A classically written ULTIMA saga of fantasy and myth
- Illustrated by leading graphic artists and animators
- Thousands of colorful places and characters to discover
- Hundreds of fascinating conversations and puzzles
- A fully interactive world where everything has a purpose - bells ring, clocks tell time, cannons fire; IF YOU CAN TOUCH IT, YOU CAN USE IT!
- Immediately begin playing and enjoying
- Longterm play value; you may never see it all!
All new Graphics and Sound technology!
Cinematic Storytelling at its Best!
Simulation of a Living Fantasy World!
Hours of Non-Stop Entertainment!
Inside this package: Action-packed game disks; the illustrated "Compendium" playbook; Authentice "Orb of the Moon" gemstone; Full color 16"x16" CLOTH TAPESTRY of Britannia! (A Genuine Collector's Item)
Contributed by Aaron Grier (31) on May 02, 1999.