Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Underhero is a 2D side-scroller RPG adventure game with timing-based combat. It tells an intriguing and mysterious story, full of silly characters brimming with personality, quirky dialogue, and lots of weird humor.
Inspired by Paper Mario games and RPGs in general, it tells the story of a world where the chosen hero has failed and an underling of the main villain takes his place as the new “hero”.
Join Elizabeth IV and a little Masked kid in a journey across the Chestnut Kingdom to once again, defeat the evil Mr. Stitches! Meet friends, foes and other weird characters in the mysterious world of Underhero.
...Wait, once again!?
- A sidescrolling RPG adventure full of beautiful pixel art and cartoony aesthetics.
- Turn-based combat with a twist: there are no turns! Use your reflexes to evade, and your timing to attack or parry! We call it timing-based combat.
- Level ups let you choose between three options! HP, attack and stamina! Choose wisely...
- Enemies consider you their ally, so talk to them in-battles!
- Critical hits occur when you hit an enemy with the beat of the music, not randomly! Groovy~
- You want to escape a tough battle? Bribe your enemies!
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren.
- Explorable worlds sprinkled with many hidden secrets.
- Mini games!
- Puzzle elements.
- Some good old platforming.
- Fun and intense boss battles!
- A satire of RPG tropes.
- A story shrouded in mystery, with many twists and turns…
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 24 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Underhero (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.