PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Compatible with PlayStation®3.
* Travel across the Middle East on the trail of the famous Muslim explorer Ibn Battuta and unravel a centuries old secret.
* Unique mix of platforming, driving, melee fighting, shooting and stealth gameplay.
* Presented in a TV style episodic format along with recaps of previous events and teaser cliff hangers of what lies ahead.
* Unlockable Survival Mode: Battle against endless waves of enemies (Mummies, Zombies, Ghouls) across 6 varied maps.
* Unlockable Extras: Concept Art, Renders, Animatics, Cutscenes, Character Gallery, Treasures.
* Available in Arabic and English voice-over, and in 21 languages for menus and subtitles.
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
PlayStation®Eye camera optional
PlayStation®Move motion controller and PlayStation®Eye camera optional
PlayStation®Move navigation controller or Wireless Controller optional.
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information. One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console* systems.
* See Terms of Service for further information.
UNEARTHED: TRAIL OF IBN BATTUTA software © 2013 Semanoor International. Developed by Semaphore Est. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition" -- Steam release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Games Cabin||PlayStation 3||May 28, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN Middle East||PlayStation 3||May 29, 2013||3 out of 10||30|
|Darkstation||PlayStation 3||Jul 29, 2013||20|
|TheSixthAxis||PlayStation 3||2013||1 out of 10||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.