Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Unsung Story is Yasumi Matsuno’s spiritual successor to Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story, with many exciting innovations. In a world where spells are cast as songs and magic can reshape reality, the original shapers created a way to sing history and store it in the grand Opus to stabilize the land. But now, the 77-Year War has come, and evil has won. Players will need to build a team of Unsung Heroes who will start at the final battle; heroes who will work their way back in time to save the world.
- Explore an all-new magical world created by master designer Yasumi Matsuno.
- Play 6 chapters in non-linear order alongside iconic story characters on both sides of a 77-year War.
- Engage in 45+ diverse levels where none of them look or play the same way.
- Cast spells through songs and musical abilities.
- Coordinate your units to gain special bonuses with “Harmony Songbook” game play.
- Listen to an all-new, musical score by world renown composer Hitoshi Sakimoto.
- Customize your Unsung Heroes from 20 jobs and 150+ unique abilities.
- Stylize their look from options such as race, face, hair, and job outfit colors.
- Collect new options in side quests as the game progresses.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Unsung Story (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.