Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)In Urban Empire you take control of a mayoral dynasty and lead your city and people through 200 years of history. Establish infrastructures, plan city districts, debate political decisions at the town council, bribe or blackmail your opponents, empower the democratic rights of your people or ignore them and reign supremely by yourself – the decision is yours!
Beginning in the 1820s, establish your city through five different eras, each with its own threats and opportunities. Master the challenges of the centuries, face political struggles, experience world-changing events and pioneering inventions, and create your own unique Urban Empire!
Urban Empire is a ‘City Ruler’, pioneering a new breed of strategy game that combines city builder features with political scheming and adds profound social and historical events into the mix, creating a whole new gameplay experience where players must employ strategic planning and political savvy to successfully grow their cities in their role as Mayor.
- City Ruler, not City Builder: Urban Empire offers a unique combination of classic city building and political management gameplay. Take on the role of a mayor, be a political mastermind and prove your skills by prevailing against opposing parties and guiding your city through technological evolutions and ideological revolutions.
- Choose from 4 ruling families with 5 characters each, like the equal rights and social justice advocates the Kilgannons, or the Sant’Elias, who focus on scientific progress and the pursuit of knowledge.
- Create and manage city districts on a large scale and fulfil your citizens’ needs – such as happiness, safety, and public services.
- Introduce new ideas and technologies, like the electric tram, antibiotics or video games and use your power to convince the city council of your political agenda.
- Up to 1000 dynamic events represent the twists and turns of urban life: make and influence decisions on issues such as women’s rights, the hippie movement, and child labor.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameStar (Germany)||Jan 20, 2017||70 out of 100||70|
|IGN||Jan 28, 2017||6.4 out of 10||64|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan 23, 2017||61 out of 100||61|
|Nivelul2||Oct 02, 2017||6 out of 10||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 26, 2017||12 out of 20||60|
|4Players.de||Jan 31, 2017||55 out of 100||55|
|Girl Gamers UK||Feb 13, 2017||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Global Managing Director: