Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The VagrantJourney into a gorgeous hand-painted fantasy world known as Mythrilia and discover the truth about your bloodline and its darkest secret. Play as Vivian the Vagrant, a traveling sellsword, who follows her lost father's research in an effort to reunite with her family. Hack and slash a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?
The Vagrant is a 2D action RPG. As Vivian, you will experience an exciting and challenging adventure focused on combat gameplay that utilizes combo chains, charge attacks, and special skills, all while improving your character's build through new equipment and abilities. Play casually or become a master combatant.
- Hand-painted, traditionally animated characters.
- Flawless, hardcore action combat.
- Over 70 deadly and dangerous monsters and beasts.
- 6+ massive level sets, all beautifully hand painted.
- Multiple weapons, armors, and accessories to loot, purchase, and discover.
- A large-scaled skill set to enhance character builds for immersive and intense gameplay.
- Craft and enchant your equipment to improve your combat performance.
- Use various offensive skills to destroy your enemy. Evolve the skills with elemental enchantments.
- Multiple endings to make your adventure even more unpredictable.
- 10+ challenging Boss monster with intuitive AI and battle mechanics. Challenging even for the most advanced players.
- Monsterpedia that allows you to collect data on the monsters as you defeat them.
- Fast travel to previously visited areas to re-challenge or grind.
- Exciting and emotionally driven musical score by Gabe Castro.
- Rich and intriguing storyline development.
- 4 difficulties ranging from casual play to hardcore fighting, each with the full gameplay experiences.
- Fully compatible with Xbox One controllers.
How it all startedThis amazing ARPG is developed by only 3 people who were initially enthusiastic gamers and fans of VanillaWare. It took them 3 years to finish.
2 of them, Pseudor and Cless888 were friends in high school. They chose the path of game-developing only because of their love for games of VanillaWare.
"We just wanted make a game as a homage to all VanillaWare's games!"
Later on Cless888 invited his friend Canlin, and the ‘three musketeers’ were gathered.
And O.T.K Games was since founded. They rented a 10-meter-squared basement and started cracking.
No matter how tough things went, to make a game of their dream, they paid personally for sound effects made by Basiscape, which known for its sound work such as Final Fantasy series and Valkyria Chronicles, and soundtracks composed by Gabe Castro, who composed for award winning title The Forest and other top selling games.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Vagrant (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.