DescriptionSet in 18th century Europe, 50 years after the black plague swept through the land, there's word of a potential plague that has cropped up in the small town of Kisilova. Hearing these reports and the suspicions that the deaths are caused by a vampire, the Prince of Württemberg send two emissaries to the town to investigate. The player takes on the role of one of the emissaries to solve the mystery of the deaths and prevent further incidents.
The game is set up as a hidden object puzzle game with various mini-games. After finding the objects in the scene, one of the objects is a key object that the player takes with them to either complete a task or unlock a mini-game. Mini-games range from a simple "Simon Says" type game to solving puzzles based on shape, color or symbols. There are three difficulty levels, the hardest allowing the longest hint refresh and penalties for mis-clicking during a hidden object scene.
- "吸血鬼传奇： 血色小镇" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Легенды о вампирах: Тайны Кисилова" -- Russian spelling
- "Vampire Legends: La Leyenda de Kisilova" -- Spanish title
- "Vampire Legends: Kisilovas wahre Geschichte" -- German retail title
- "Leggende di Vampiri: Il Caso Kisilova" -- Italian title
- "Legendy Wampirów: Prawdziwa Historia Kisilovy" -- Polish title
- "La Légende des Vampires: Le Mystère de Kisilova " -- French title
- "Der Fluch der Vampire: Kisilovas blutiges Geheimnis" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova (official website)