Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
For the very first time, highly acclaimed Japanese Arcade Shoot’em Ups - VASARA (2000) and VASARA 2 (2001) - are made available to the whole world via this package: VASARA COLLECTION!
Science Fiction meets History in these arcade classics which take place in an alternate timeline Feudal Japan where technologically advanced weaponry and equipment are a reality, and heroes use flying motorcycles with amazing firepower and fierce melee weapons to destroy their enemies.
Try and stay alive on this frantic game where everyone, and everything, is out to kill you!
New Gameplay mode: Timeless mode
- Tate Mode/ Vertical Mode support;
- 8 playable characters inspired by real Japanese historical figures;
- Sci-Fi meets Feudal Japan in this retelling of historical battles;
- Fight Robots and Samurais using traditional shooting and powerful melee attacks;
- Heavily skill-based gameplay for Experts;
- Easy Mode for Starters;
- Branching Paths and Multiple Endings according to your characters and in-game actions;
Highly acclaimed Japanese Arcade Shoot’em: VASARA and VASARA 2
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Aug 13, 2019||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Way Too Many Games||PS Vita||Aug 19, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Vasara Collection (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.