PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)VEV: Viva Ex Vivo™ is a unique, pick-up and play exploration game with puzzle and survival elements. Players take control of a 'VEV,' a single-celled artificial life-form which allows them to experience the microscopic world on a previously unseen scale.
● Players must manage their VEV's energy consumption as they traverse each sample in search of organic particles to collect and consume, ultimately achieving the highest possible energy count while searching for elusive, undiscovered organisms.
● Navigate a sprawling microscopic realm mindful of the unique menagerie of competing and sometimes hostile creatures that populate each micro-ecosystem and, in turn, may threaten the VEV's existence.
● Trophies are awarded for hitting research milestones and unlocking additional simulation environments.
● Leaderboards rank the top researchers in each sample
● VEV is built from the ground-up to be a truly complete PlayStation®VR experience, and is playable from start to finish in virtual reality.
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
300MB minimum save size
™ and © Truant Pixel, LLC
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- VEV: Viva Ex Vivo (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.