DescriptionPoor little mice, doomed to run around in a maze and escape as quickly as they can. As if that's not enough, the owners of this maze pit you against a friend to see who will escape first. And then the diabolical owners take it one step further and add a cat to the maze mix - forcing you not only to escape first, but escape alive!
There are 4 maze types:
- Maze: A straight maze run.
- Jailbreak: The maze is a grid with hidden passages.
- Blind-man's-bluff: The maze is invisible and no walls can ever be seen.
- Trailblazer: The maze is invisible but the rats leave a trail on their path.
There are also a few game modes:
- Regular Maze: Two players race each other out of the maze.
- Cat and Mouse: The computer controls a cat that chases the mice. There are 4 different speeds for the cat.
- Paranoia: Neither mouse can leave the maze until the other one is caught by the cat.
- Double Paranoia: There's no cat and neither mouse can leave the maze, allowing the players to practice or experiment play modes.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Videocart-8: Labyrinth" -- SABA release
- "Programkassett 10: Labyrint / Rymning / Blindbock / Stigfinnare" -- Luxor release
- "Cassette 10: Irrgarten" -- Nordmende release
- "8: Irrgarten" -- ITT release
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Video Game Critic||Jan 17, 2013||D||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cart details (Cart and box scans, manual, and other info.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.