Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)*This game is a full-body VR experience. Before playing make sure your surroundings are clear of all friends, furniture, children, spouses, cats, dogs, long-lost siblings, and important equipment entrusted to you by your clients.
Choose from a variety of sports
- Bowling：Select from bowling balls that vary in weight, color and control; Bumper option for bowling beginners
- Homerun Derby：A great stress reliever and work out! Knock the ball out of the park and into the stars!
- Soccer：Defend your goal from multiple opponents. Beware of the gold ball...
- Basketball：Using a classic 3-point contest format, rack up your score in the given time limit. Hit the money ball shot for extra points of course!
- Japanese Archery：Kyudo. An ancient Japanese tradition. Hold your breath for maximum accuracy and aim for the bulls-eye.
- Clay Shooting：The classic Olympic sport now in VR! Test your shot as you aim for the flying clay pigeons. Easy to play but requires skill to master!
- Boxing：Defeat 3 different opponents by dodging, throwing body shots, and landing blows to the face! Shake the controllers to get up if you fall ;)
- Kart: A thrilling sensation of speed; With complete-control you feel as if you are actually on the track;
- Bad at sports? No problem. For all ages and skill levels. Gamers and families alike can get in on the casual fun.
- Each sport requires a different set of skills and utilizes completely different controls.
- With the ranking feature, you can compete with players all over the world to achieve the highest score.
- Realistic experience in each sport
- Be prepared for a workout!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.