missing cover art
DescriptionKung Fu Panda: Path of the Panda is an educational game. It consists of several missions that more or less follow the story in the movie. Po the Panda is a waiter in his dad's noodle restaurant but he secretly dreams of becoming a kung fu fighter. By accident he gets selected as the next 'Dragon Warrior', and he will have to train hard to be able to defend the residents of the Valley of Peace.
Through a number of mini-games, this game teaches numbers, puzzles, letters, logic, shapes and categorization. It is aimed at 4- to 6-year-olds. Examples of the mini-games are:
- Building bridges using a number of oddly shaped blocks, players have to choose the block that fits to complete the bridge.
- Saving villagers by lowering ropes of the correct length. Players have to solve a math question that deals with the concepts of "more" and "less" to continue.
- Making dried up rivers flow again by removing rocks. This requires solving logic riddles.
- Delevering foods to shops. The player has to recognize the correct shop to deliver to from the sign-board. On a more difficult setting, letters are used.
There are no V.Smile user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Kung Fu Panda: Het pad van de Panda" -- Dutch title
- "Kung Fu Panda: Der Weg des Panda" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.