DescriptionThe War Engine is a strategy game development kit. The extensive game creation tools are bundled with seven professionally developed game modules created with it. These games serve to show off the construction set's versatility and to provide would-be strategy game developers with a starting point for their own game development.
The seven titles included are:
- Armies of Armageddon, released commercially as Armies of Armageddon: WDK-2K. The editing tools that shipped with it were the basis for this kit.
- Tour of Duty '44, a squad-based combat set in the European Theater of WWII
- The Northern Realm Saga, a fantasy wargame.
- Global War: Total Conflict, an operational wargame that puts you in command of military forces in WWII.
- Paintball!, the most graphically impressive game of the seven.
- TRL, a desperate war is being fought in the near future in the nuclear wastelands of the former American States.
- Warspace, a space combat game.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Armchair Empire, The||2002||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||May, 2002||60|
|Game Chronicles||Apr 26, 2002||4.9 out of 10||49|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|What's that?`||1||formercontrib (159008)
May 23, 2011
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The War Engine (product page on the Matrix Games' website)