Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Trapped in an ancient forest, a young prince searches for a lost god. Here he befriends the spirit of a young girl and a volatile child, and they quickly find their destinies intertwined.
Players control all three protagonists as they explore an overgrown fantasy landscape, meet its strange and wonderful inhabitants, and overcome the ancient magic and puzzles protecting it. All this is wrapped in an interactive, non-linear story that challenges allegiances and true intentions.
Warden is a third-person action-adventure game inspired by the genre classics of the N64-era.
In order to survive and bring balance to the forest, your combat, platforming and puzzle-solving skills will be put to the test!
- Switch between three playable characters, each with unique abilities, personalities and interactions
- Explore a colourful, hand-painted 3D world
- Full-length melodic soundtrack that varies throughout each level based on your surroundings
- Story-driven campaign spread that tells the tale of world and your place inside it
- Meet and trade with the friendly denizens making a living in the forest
- A vivid fantasy landscape to explore, filled with exotic creatures and terrifying monsters
- Over sixty different weapons with varying strengths and attack styles. Take any weapon used by enemies and exploit their weaknesses
- Dozens and dozens of challenging puzzles, hidden secrets and mysterious riddles
- Windows, Mac and Linux support
The TeamWarden was created by Cardboard Keep, a studio of just three people (located in Canberra, the capital of Australia), collaborating with a network of contributors both local and on the other side of the globe.
Development spanned 30 months from conception to release, and continues today as we release updates and bring Warden to even more platforms!
Cardboard Keep has since released more games on Steam!
Check out Cardboard Keeps entire catalog of games for more amazing experiences!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Warden: Melody of the Undergrowth (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.