Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
ABOUT THE GAME
• It's hard, really hard, incredibly hard
• No saving (saving and continue option only in practice mode)
• No checkpoints
• This game is pure evil
• It will find a way to kill you on every move
• It's not if you can beat it but how far you can get
We feel like gamers deserve some real challenge after playing games that hold your hand and show you every little secret for years and years, auto save every 5 minutes and try to appeal to masses by being noob friendly.
• 50 levels
• 10 platforms to play on
• Different weather conditions
• 10 challenging secrets
• Realistic fog, rain and physics
• High resolution textures
EXPANSIONS AND DLC
• There will be NO expansions or DLC, we call that an update
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Why So Evil (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.