Not an American user?
DescriptionWii Fit Plus is an enhanced version of the original Wii Fit fitness game. In additional to all the existing activities and options, it introduces:
- Training Plus (15 new balance and aerobics games)
- The possibility to have a personalized program of activities, by focusing on a specific body part for instance
- A new indicator, indicating the number of calories you should have burned during an exercise.
- The balance mode is now available directly in the main menu, allowing you to weigh babies and animals. They are also granted avatars in a Mii-like fashion.
There are 9 Balance Plus games:
- Soccer Heading, head the soccer balls and dodge other flying objetcs like shoes and mascot heads
- Ski Slalom, lean left and right to ski down a slalom course
- Ski Jump, ski down a ramp and jump as far as possible
- Table tilt, lean your body left right forward and backward to drop the balls into the holes
- Tightrope Walk, walk in place to cross the tightrope. Bend and straighten your knees to jump
- Balance Bubble, guide your Mii down the river by controlling your balance
- Penguin Slide, tilt the iceberg to slide your Mii in a penguin suit and catch fish
- Snowboard Slalom, lean left and right to snowboard down a slalom course
- Lotus Focus, sit on the balance board as still as possible to keep a candle from blowing out
- Perfect 10, shake your hips to add up to the given number
- Cycling, ride around the island while collecting flags
- Rhythm Kung Fu, mimic kung-fu moves to the beat
- Driving Range, hit the golf ball as close to target as possible
- Segway Circuit, ride around the beach infested by mechanical mole and pop beach balls
- Bird's-Eye Bull's-Eye, flap your arms to fly and land your Mii in a chicken suit on all the targets
- Snowball fight, take cover and throw snowballs at Mii characters
- Obstacle Course Advanced, same as Obstacle Course with an updated course
- Tilt City Plus, same as Tilt City with updated levels
- Rhythm Parade, step in time with the whistle
- Big Top Juggling, use the nunchuck to juggle balls while standing on a big beach ball
- Skate Board Arena, skate over blue stripes and jump ramps and half-pipes while avoiding obstacles
- Table tilt Plus, same as Table tilt with updated levels
- Balance Bubble Plus, same as Balance Bubble with an updated course
- Jogging Plus, jog around the island and afterwards answer three questions about the surroundings
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 2 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Console Generation Exclusives: Wii
- Fitness games
- Touch! Generations games
- Wii Fit series
- Wii franchise games
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Video Game Critic||Jul 31, 2010||A-||91|
|Nintendo Official Magazine (NOM) UK||Oct 29, 2009||91 out of 100||91|
|IGN||Oct 02, 2009||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 29, 2009||16 out of 20||80|
|JeuxActu||Oct 31, 2009||80|
|The Telegraph||Oct 30, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot AU||Oct 20, 2009||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 02, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Nov 02, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|NGamer||Oct 21, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SalesAccording to publisher Nintendo, Wii Fit Plus sold 21.11 million copies worldwide (as of September 30, 2015).
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Wii Fit Plus (article in the open encyclopedia)
Alaedrain (3480) added Wii Fit Plus (Wii) on Oct 30, 2009
Credits (49 people)