missing cover art
Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Invite friends & family for party games, Nintendo style!
Wii Party is a fun, multiplayer* experience for everyone in the family that features your Mii™ characters in the midst of the action. Now Nintendo brings the fun from the TV and into the living room with Wii Party, a game that changes the way people interact with other players to get the results they want in the game. Featuring 13 different party game modes and over 80 minigames, Wii Party can be enjoyed by everyone in the family, regardless of age.
- Wii Party features Mii characters in minigames in 13 unique party game modes in which up to four people can play together. Party games such as:
- Board Game Island: Players use their Mii characters and try and reach the finish line by rolling dice to advance. Between turns, players compete in minigames to get extra dice to roll on their turn.
- Some of the 13 different party game modes take the fun out of the TV and into the living room. Some House Party games include:
- Animal Tracker: Players place four Wii Remote™ controllers (sold separately) on a table. Wii Party will then give the players an animal noise to listen for. Each Wii Remote will emit a different animal noise and the first player to grab the Wii Remote making the correct sound wins.This game can also be played with two people.
- Hide 'n' Hunt: One player asks the other players to leave the room and then hides Wii Remote controllers around the living room. When the other players return, they have a few seconds to find the hidden controllers hidden around the room.This game is also playable with just one Wii remote controller.
- Woven throughout various party game modes are over 80 different minigames, such as:
- Derby Dash: Players use the Wii Remote as if they were holding a whip to spur their horse to victory in a horse race
- - Chop Chops: Players use the Wii Remote to see who can cut through vegetables the fastest
*For multiplayer modes, additional Wii Remote controllers are required and are sold separately.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|Play.tm||Oct 15, 2010||89 out of 100||89|
|Giant Bomb||Oct 20, 2010||80|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Oct 10, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Oct 01, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo Life||Oct 02, 2010||70|
|411mania.com||Oct 22, 2010||6.8 out of 10||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wii Party (official website)
- Iwata Asks : Wii Party (Nintendo president
Satoru Iwata interviews Wii Party staff members Hiroshi Sato and Miyuki Hirose of Nintendo Software Planning & Development Department, Production Group No.4; and Shuichiro Nishiya Atsushi Ikeda of ND Cube Co., Ltd.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.