Not an American user?
DescriptionGhosts takes place in an alternate timeline, and centres on a conflict between the United States and The Federation, a coalition of southern american countries. The two factions have been at war for ten years, and entire cities have been destroyed. As with previous Call of Duty games, the player takes control of a number of characters from different points of view from the conflict, but the story is told largely from the point of view of a US 'Ghost' team, a special forces team specialising in the clandestine and the covert as they track down a former Ghost that has been captured and brainwashed by the Federation.
As with all titles in the series Call of Duty: Ghosts has a large multiplayer portion. Standard CoD modes such as free for all and Team deathmatch make an appearance, along with Ground War, which rotates between Domination and Team Deathmatch and Blitz, which is similar to capture the flag, but instead of having flags, players must get to portals located at the enemy spawn point in order to score.
- "コール オブ デューティ: ゴースト" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Dogs / Wolves
- Call of Duty: Ghosts series
- Call of Duty series
- Call of Duty universe
- Gameplay feature: Color-blind mode
- Gameplay feature: Controllable pet companions
- Gameplay feature: Scuba diving / Snorkeling
- Games with post-credits scene or gameplay
- Launch title: Xbox One (North America/Europe)
- Middleware: GameWorks
- Middleware: Umbra 3
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Setting: Aquatic / Underwater
- Setting: City - Las Vegas
- Setting: City - Los Angeles
- Setting: City - San Diego
- Setting: Earth's Orbit
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Nov 05, 2013||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Digital Chumps||Nov 11, 2013||8.4 out of 10||84|
|4Players.de||Nov 07, 2013||76 out of 100||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 21, 2013||15 out of 20||75|
|NintendoWorldReport||Nov 13, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Nov 05, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 05, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendojo||Nov 22, 2013||B-||67|
|Nintendo Life||Nov 17, 2013||60|
|Cubed3||Jan 10, 2014||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Call of Duty: Ghosts)
- Wikipedia: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
Sciere (729077) added Call of Duty: Ghosts (Wii U) on Dec 30, 2013
Other platforms contributed by havoc of smeg (22218)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.