DescriptionAnother day at Nekketsu High, another gang tournament... but this time its different! A wealthy school principal has placed a challenge for all the school gangs to compete in a special obstacle course composed of 4 different challenges that you and your team must overcome. First in line is a race across the city streets (and rooftops), next is an obstacle course filled with dangerous hazards, then a jumping challenge in which you have to break a series of metal balls, and finally an all-out fighting tournament.
The game uses the same engine and basic gameplay mechanics featured in other Nekketsu High games, with the only change being the goals you must complete to clear each stage. Seeing as how the characters are gang members, fighting and beating your opponents can be a viable way of winning the challenges, so several weapons and power-ups can also be found in the courses
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 49 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ダウンタウン熱血行進曲 どこでも大運動会" -- Japanese Game Boy spelling
- "ダウンタウン熱血行進曲 それゆけ大運動会" -- Japanese spelling
- "くにおくん ザ・ワールド ～ダウンタウン熱血行進曲 それゆけ大運動会～" -- Microsoft / PlayStation Store Japanese spelling
- "Kunio-kun The World: Downtown Nekketsu Kōshinkyoku - Soreyuke Daiundōkai" -- Microsoft / PlayStation Store Japanese title
- "Downtown Nekketsu Kōshinkyoku: Dokodemo Daiundōkai" -- Game Boy title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.