DescriptionThis GBA conversion brings together elements of both Super Mario Kart (the original SNES classic) and the N64 sequel, Mario Kart 64.
- Much like the SNES title, you can collect coins lying on the tracks to boost the speed of your kart.
- All of the characters from MK64 are included (Mario, Luigi, Toad, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Wario, Peach, and Yoshi)
- No Kart game is complete without a multiplayer mode. In this case, four can play classic and battle modes using either one cartridge and four GBA's or four cartridges and four GBA's for the full list of characters to choose from.
- Weapons include the classic green and red shells and the purple spiked shell.
- 20 new tracks, using elements from both past titles.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 35 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Mario Kart Advance" -- Japanese title
- "マリオカートアドバンス" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Wii U release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe Game Boy Advance version of Mario Kart: Super Circuit appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2001 – Game Boy Advance Racing Game of the Year
- 2004 – Game Boy Advance Game of the Year
- 2004 – Game Boy Advance Sports Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- MARIO KART SUPER CIRCUIT (Official game web site by Nintendo of America.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.