Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii U (US):
- Discover the charming personalities of the plant-like Pikmin creatures as they come to life in multiple shapes and sizes. Five different Pikmin types, including new Rock Pikmin and Winged Pikmin, each offer unique abilities. Rock Pikmin are sturdy creatures who can be tossed at solid objects to break them down. Winged Pikmin have the ability to fly and can carry objects in the air.
- Divide and conquer! Split your Pikmin squads among the three explorers to maximize your strategy.
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller as an in-game camera to capture the alien-safari environment from a pint-sized perspective. Snap and caption photos, then share them via Miiverse.
- Show off your skills in a variety of modes or challenge a friend in the wild and frenetic multiplayer battle mode. (Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.)
- The intuitive controls of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers make it easy to lead your explorers and pinpoint the location where you want to throw Pikmin. The game can also be played off the television using only the Wii U GamePad.
- Intense new challenges come to Pikmin 3 in downloadable stages! The new Collect Treasure! DLC pack for Pikmin 3 adds five remixed stages to Mission Mode. The first stage is available free of charge and is included as part of a software patch. To purchase the entire stage pack, select "downloadable content" from the Pikmin 3 page in the Nintendo eShop.
Explore an Alien World in a Game Like No OtherIn the Pikmin 3 game, players take command of three explorers and a legion of adorable Pikmin in a fight for survival. By employing the unique abilities of these tiny Pikmin creatures, players will solve puzzles, battle dangerous predators and recover food needed to save the explorers' depleted home planet.
Want more Pikmin? Download Pikmin™ Short Movies, directed by Shigeru Miyamoto, exclusively on Nintendo eShop.
Expand this game with DLC.This game has downloadable content (DLC) available, so you can keep the fun going!
You can purchase DLC from Nintendo eShop on your device.
Contributed by Harmony♡ (20581) on Jul 27, 2016.