DescriptionIn this Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, players are once again drawn into the mythology and intrigue of Treasure Town, where talking Pokémon form exploration teams to journey into dungeons and rescue Pokémon in trouble. The world is facing a crisis—a mysterious thief is stealing the mythical artifacts known as Time Gears, causing time to stop throughout the land. Pulled into this adventure, the player is a Pokémon who remembers being human once—but nothing else. Joining an exploration team may be their only chance of finding out the reason for their mysterious transformation.
The game play revolves around exploring randomly generated dungeons, recruiting defeated enemies, and collecting treasure boxes. Though having the story of Explorers of Time/Darkness and Explorers of Sky features five special episodes that expand the world further. Other new features include new facilities like Spinda's Café, the ability to send friends demo missions, and four new starter Pokémon.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 空の探検隊" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon - Esploratori del Cielo" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon - Erkundungsteam Himmel" -- German title
- "Pokémon: Mundo Misterioso - Exploradores del Cielo" -- Spanish title
- "Pokémon: Fushigi no Danjon - Sora no Tankentai" -- Japanese title
- "Pokémon: Donjon Mystère - Explorateurs du Ciel" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fushigi no Dungeon games
- Game Feature: BGM/Music Player
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series
- Pokémon universe
- Theme: Time Manipulation
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.