DescriptionThe player steps into the shoes of a Pokémon Ranger in the land of Almia, on the cusp of graduation from Ranger School. But they haven't long to enjoy to their newly-earned status—Pokémon across the region are going crazy, and it appears to be the work of the dastardly Team Dim Sun.
The player will travel across the region of Almia, using their Capture Styler (the stylus) to circle and capture over 250 different Pokémon. Free mind-controlled Pokémon from the thrall of Team Dim Sun's machines, and call upon various Pokémon's Poké Assists and Field Moves to capture other Pokémon and clear obstacles. Over 60 Quests are present for the player to take on, allowing them to power up their Capture Styler and meet even more Pokémon partners. Over the course of the adventure the player will use different types of Stylers—culminating in the powerful Vatonage Styler, a tool that allows a Ranger to capture any Pokémon, friend or foe.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Pokémon Ranger: Sombras de Almia" -- Spanish title
- "Pokémon Ranger: Ombre su Almia" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon Ranger: Nuit sur Almia" -- French title
- "Pokémon Ranger: Finsternis über Almia" -- German title
- "Pokémon Ranger: Batonage" -- Japanese title
- "Pokémon Ranger 2" -- Informal title
- "ポケモンレンジャー バトナージ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into comics
- Pokémon Ranger series
- Pokémon universe
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (Official web site by Nintendo of America.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.