DescriptionTwo rival characters meet up one day on the city streets and arrange a fight. Both characters will start in the middle with two blocks on either side of them leading to an open manhole. The first person to knock the other into the open manhole is the winner. Only punches are allowed, although obstacles such as falling flower pots can occur and give one player the advantage. Also, everyone is to look innocent should the police drive by.
This is a very early and simplistic fighting game. As mentioned, each player can only punch the other, trying to knock them off the screen and towards one of the waiting manholes.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 27 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Vs. Urban Champion" -- Arcade title
- "Urban Champion-e" -- e-Reader title
- "Arcade Archives: Urban Champion" -- Nintendo Switch title
- "3D Classics: Urban Champion" -- Nintendo 3DS title
- "アーケードアーカイブス アーバンチャンピオン" -- Japanese Nintendo Switch spelling
- "アーバンチャンピオン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 04, 2017||7 out of 20||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.