DescriptionWario's teeth may be rotten, and he may have a bit of cold, but that hasn't stopped him from stealing a shiny new Nintendo DS from an old man. With this new technology Wario assembles his "diverse" game designers to make use of the new system.
Like other installments in the WarioWare/Made in Wario series, this is a collection of microgames each of which take seconds to complete. All games are operated either by the touch screen or by blowing into the microphone, or in some cases both.
These microgames are fired at you rapidly in various modes of play, the goal being either to clear a certain amount or to continue for an indefinite period as the game increases in speed.
A good helping of retro Nintendo games make an appearance as microgames.
A toy room is available where unlockable items and longer minigames are kept. These items include such things as a pudding one can poke and pull at, a yo-yo wind chimes that you can set a ringing with a breath across the microphone etc.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 55 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "摸摸瓦力欧制造" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "WarioWare, Inc. DS" -- Working title
- "Sawaru Made in Wario" -- Japanese title
- "Mō Mō Wǎlìōu Zhìzào" -- Chinese title
- "Manjyeora Made in Wario" -- Korean title
- "さわるメイドインワリオ" -- Japanese spelling
- "만져라 메이드 인 와리오" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Wii U release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIf you have WarioWare Twisted! put it into the GBA slot of the DS and switch on. Bam! There you go! A free Mona Pizza video!
Related Web Sites
- iQue DS page (Page for the Chinese iQue release. )
- Official Website (Official Nintendo website, contains info about the game and it's characters.)
- WarioWare Touched! at Wikipedia (Provides useful information about WarioWare Touched! and is free to edit by anyone.)
- WarioWare Touched! for Nintendo DS (Official game web site by Nintendo of America.)